Safety oversight, in all respects, is the responsibility of the Aruban Department of Civil Aviation.
To assist operators meet their regulatory obligations, IASO can provide assistance in many specialized fields.
International Air Safety Office (IASO) has for almost 20 years successfully built a team of reputable and experience
aviation consultants in various fields. All former National Aviation Administration inspectors and surveyors, with a vast
knowledge capable of delivering world class consulting regulatory and technical services in compliance with
ICAO SARP’s, EASA, FAA, Transport Canada, Brazil and other global civil aviation authorities.
Our consultants are subject to a selection process to meet IASO guidelines and the highest industry standards and are carefully interview by our in-house senior principal inspector to recognize technical and professional competency and later approved by our review management board.
IASO conducts, on all their consultants’ background checks, previous employment and training verification, in Addition provides opportunity for recurrent training to maintain their competency.
- Inspection Services
- Accident investigation
- Aerodromes and air traffic services inspections
- Maintenance, engineering and technical regulatory, safety, human factors and safety management systems
- MRO/OEM Audit and Inspections
- Flight Operations inspections and audits
- Aircraft Operator Certificate (AOC) Certification
- Regulatory compliance, safety oversight and State Safety Planning
- Aviation legislation development and implementation
- On the Job training and mentoring
- Aircraft registration and certification
- General aviation consulting and auditing
- Expert witness advice and testimony