The Registry of Aruba offers an efficient and cost-effective service that allows one to register their aircraft in Aruba that is currently not operating.
Those private, corporate, or commercial aircraft, are to be placed under an approved storage program, while parked or in-between leases transitions until they are ready to return to service.
Benefits of Aircraft under storage in Aruba:
- Aircraft registration process timeframe: 24 – 48 Hours
- Foreign nationals and foreign companies may register or maintain the registration of their aircraft in Aruba after simply electing domicile; it is not required to incorporate an Aruban company
- Aircraft imported from an EASA Member State requires no Export Certificate of Airworthiness (CoA) provided the aircraft has a Certificate of Airworthiness with a valid Airworthiness Review Certificate (ARC)
- Mutual Recognition of EASA 145, UAE GCAA 145, Hong Kong CAD 145, and Singapore SCAA 145 maintenance organizations regardless of its geographical location
- Up to a maximum of Two (2) years period of validity for Flight Crew and Aircraft Maintenance Engineer License validation
- Indefinite Period of Validity for Airspace Approvals and AWOPS